Human Geo How Hard High School Can Be

High school can be very hard in many ways. I wake up every morning around 6:00 to have enough time to eat breakfast and get ready. Over the summer I was able to stay up really late and sleep in, so the sleep schedule for a little bit is going to be tough.
Another thing that is going to be tough all year is managing my time. I play soccer for the JV team here  at John Carroll and I will be playing baseball later on. So after school I am going to have practice until at least 5:00 then I have to eat, do my homework, take my dog on a walk, etc. It is going to be very stressful this year because the after school schedule is so much different then middle school, and I am going to be way more tired then usual. One more thing that is tough about high school is I have to study way more than I did In middle school for tests and quizzes. I heard many upper classman say that if you don't study that you are going to struggle. So I am going to have to prepare mentally and push to study for every quiz and test more than I ever have.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Studying for population information test on monday