Human Geography post day 1

The best part of my day was when I got to have my first unscheduled mod and I got some of my homework done for the first time. This was the best part of my day because I have never had anything like this and it is letting me know that I am becoming more independent and responsible for myself. So its all on me and not my parents anymore.
The worst part of my day was when I got my text books from biology and algebra because they look very big and intimidating. I feel like its not going to be to much of a struggle but there definitely could be some hard times based on the size of those books, and they are for two of the hardest classes on my schedule.
I like my seat on the left because I am not right next to one of my close friends so I wont get distracted, also I am not right in the front but also not in the very back. I am right in the middle of those two which I think is perfect.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Studying for population information test on monday