Test Summary

We went over the test in class today, I didn't do that well, but I think that's because I didn't study enough. I only studied for like an hour over two nights. I definitely need to study way more than that. During the time that we went over the test I was learning all my mistakes and I have figured out most of the questions. I think if I took the test again I would get a way higher score than I did the first time, because of the fact that we went over it as a class and it was very helpful. I think my first essay had a enough words but I didn't state enough facts, for how long the essay was. The second essay was a little bit shorter than the first essay but I stated way more facts than I did on the first essay. I got a better grade on the second essay and I think it was just because of the fact that I had way more evidence to support my answer. So before I take tests, I have to do a better job of studying the info that I don't know and not as much the info that I have down ready to go.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Studying for population information test on monday