Going over CIA website questions

Today in class we went over the CIA questions that we did on Monday and I was getting most of the questions right. I thought I was going to because when we did it on Monday I felt pretty comfortable getting around the site, and finding all the information that I needed to. I like how instead of just going over each of the questions and not really thinking about the answers, we actually took time to go more in depth and discuss how fascinating some of the facts are. And how some countries are almost opposite from others.
I also learned some new information, like how there is a country that only has 52 people so if we went we could actually meet everyone on the island.
My favorite part of the CIA website is just how first of all, there is so much information that you can learn that you never knew of. Most of the information that is on the website, I never thought would even be recorded. But also when you look at some statistics, you can click on a link and it will compare that countries statistics to all the other countries on the website. So you can see a full review of all the countries in the world instead of taking the time to click on each individual country.
Its a very fascinating website that I might mess with on my own because of how unique it is.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Studying for population information test on monday