Population Pyramids

Today in class we went over the video that we watched yesterday. When I watched that video I was kind of confused and I heard that some other people were too. I was just not understanding and I didn't think they did a good job of explaining. But today when we went over it in class, I understood it more than yesterday.
I now understand that if the bar is wider at the bottom then there is a bigger population of younger people around ages from 0 to 14. And if the line is wider at the top, than there is more of a population in the older people in the population.
And over time this pyramid can change. And there can be more people going from younger to older which would make the line wider at the top and it would make it thinner at the bottom. So the graphs don't stay the same, they will always change because the population is always changing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Studying for population information test on monday