Going over exam from years ago

Today in class we went over some questions that were on the semester exam from a couple years ago. If this was our exam, I think that I would do pretty well based on how class went. I got called on around 4 or 5 times and I got all of them right except for one because I heard the question wrong. Then once Mr. Schick read the question again I knew the answer right away.
Most of the questions were on 4 given countries and you had to chose which country had the highest total fertility rate, or highest life expectancy and stuff like that. Those are very easy in my opinion but they will probably get harder for the exam so I have to study for that.
The other questions that we did, were Mr. Schick was giving us definitions of certain terms, like the number of births per women and that answer would be total fertility rate.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Studying for population information test on monday