Exam Essay writing day

Today in class we were writing our essays on one of the three options that we could chose from. I have been preparing since the first day I heard about it and I felt really confident when I was writing it during class today. I wrote five solid paragraphs that took up about one and a half front and back pieces of paper. I gave a lot of information about each stage in the demographic Transition as I chose option C. I met the criteria by describing all of the stages, and I mentioned a country or multiple and how they entered a certain stage, then I also added dates of when certain revolutions and such occurred. Then I also talked about how in the future certain countries could move into a stage 5 that isn't considered a stage yet, but some could argue that some countries like western and northern European countries could be in a stage 5 at this time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Studying for population information test on monday