Going over test from 10-25-19

On Friday we took a test on a bunch of the information over the last couple of weeks. I felt really comfortable before taking the test and then when I took it I thought I got an A or at least a high B. When I got my test back, I saw that I got an 89 percent out of 100. If I am being honest I was hoping that I was going to get a higher grade. That sounds greedy but that is actually what I was thinking. After I took the test, there was one or two questions that I was pretty sure that I got wrong.
And it turns out I was right, I got both of them wrong, and its kind of annoying how on the back there was a question that I got wrong and I knew the right answer. It was the first bonus question, and the answer was zero, but for some reason I thought it was going to be 3.5 because I thought I heard that somewhere.
The first 12 questions that were about me going around the CIA website and finding the information was probably the easiest section on a test that I have aver completed. I knew I got a 12 out of 12 on that before I even finished answering the questions. So I am glad that you put that on the test because in my opinion it was easy points. The other sections were a little bit harder but there was nothing on the test that felt like it was impossible to answer, everything felt like we had gone over it really well.
Overall I did good on the test as I thought I was going too.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Studying for population information test on monday