Last day of human geo

Today is the last class of this semester for human geo. Next semester we are moving on to western civilization and I have Mr.Fendryk and not you :( So today during class we just decided to watch jeopardy since we were done everything that needed to be done. I didn't do that well during jeopardy as I only got 4 right out of how many questions were asked. But it was really fun and we weren't doing anything important which was a sigh of relief because all day I was taking notes and working.
There isn't much else to write about besides the fact that I had a really great time in this class during this semester. I wont forget the full class discussions that we always did and the studying the day before the test consistently. Thank you for everything Mr.Schick

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Studying for population information test on monday