Test day

Today in class we took the test on the 50 minute long video that we watched during class for the past around 5 days and I forgot that I was absent for one of the days. On the test there was some questions about a place called Draa. I think we learned about that on the day that I was absent. I forgot to get the notes which was all my fault, but I think I got all of them wrong because I didn't have the notes.
I don't think that I did as well as I should have because I didn't study all the notes since I didn't have them, but also there was one or two questions that I just flat out didn't know.
I have a 89 percent in the class so now I am hoping that it either goes up to an a or at least doesn't drop to far and become a lower B.
This unit was pretty cool because we got to learn about a place that is mostly unknown and doesn't have much materials to help them out. But it is insane how much they are able to accomplish with the very limited supplies that they have.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Studying for population information test on monday

Last day of human geo