Presentations on Kenya in class

Today during class, our group presented our PowerPoint on the country of Kenya. In my group was: Hannah, Chris, Banks, Tom, and Myself. I think that everyone in our group did a fantastic job and we all did well contributing to the presentation.
We brought up many problems in Kenya such as High Unemployment rate, HIV Aids issues, no energy access, and Infant mortality rate.
On my slide I was talking about how in Kenya, almost half of their population as of 2017 didn't have access to electricity. Which was around 13 million people. This didn't really surprise me because on my slide I also said, that Kenya is a developing African-American nation with many economic and political issues. So it didn't surprise me that the unemployment rate was rather high leading to not as many people working in factories to produce the crude oil.
For about 15 minutes on Friday night, Saturday night, and on Sunday night, I practiced my slide making sure that I had most of the information memorized, and I think that really helped. I was able to make pretty consistent eye contact with the class and didn't have to stutter while presenting the information that I needed to.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Studying for population information test on monday