Going over Mr.Schicks absent day assignment

Yesterday Mr. Schick was absent. So he gave us work via email for us to get done in class and if not, to finish it at home. I think this work was able to be done within the class period as I did finish it with 10 minutes to spare. If you didn't finish it, that probably meant that you were off topic for a while or at least a little bit.
But one of the patterns that I noticed with the data, is that in most of the population pyramids a lot of them were going to have their population increasing over the upcoming years. Then some of them were going to keep increasing, while some were going to decrease after like 20 years or so. So that means that the world population must have mostly people at a very young age, more populated than people of the older ages.
Most of the pyramids were very scattered and had many different numbers between all the different ages. But then for my fourth pyramid I chose the United States of America. The Pyramid for the U.S. was very consistent and not scattered at all.
 As I said in the blog from yesterday, it is fascinating to me that one-seventh of our worlds population is all living in one country. Not even a continent, its a country. And that country is China.
The coolest and most interesting fact of all the information that I found yesterday, was that fact that the Pitcairn Islands only have 54 people in total. So within one day of staying there, you could meet everyone if you wanted too.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Studying for population information test on monday